Friday, August 9, 2013

My Patternlicios Etsy Shop

Yes! Finally opened up my Etsy shop, which I've been intending to do for a while.

The happy little box family

It's not exactly reflective of my current illustration and photography work, I suppose, but it expresses my love for patterns and hand-painted objects! So far I have 4 decoratively patterned boxes available and soon there will be patterned canvases, lino-cut prints, art prints, bookmarks and other embellished goodies for sale. Custom designs are also available via requests at my shop.

I'd appreciate if you had a look. Here's the link to {Pattern Pastimes}.
If you have a shop, send me a link back!

Here are some photos of my goodies below. They're perfect for safekeeping jewelry, buttons, feathers, shells, rocks, cards, baby teeth, and anything else you can imagine that fits!


Top View



See, perfect for your postcard collection
Top
 
Photos are ©Mariya Olshevska

Here's the shop link again: {Pattern Pastimes}

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment