Friday, April 19, 2013

Freebie Friday - Vintage Inspired Textile Textures

Happy Friday!

Recently I had this idea to share some resources which could be useful for people who work with a digital collage type illustration style. I've started going through scraps of fabric that have collected in my house throughout the years. This week I've ironed and scanned a whole bunch of them. And now I want to make them available for use for my fellow artists!
So I'm initiating "Freebie Friday" - and henceforth on Fridays, whenever I make a new set of textiles I'll post them on this blog where you'll be able to grab them and hopefully enjoy them.

This week I've made a Vintage Inspired textile set of 6 patterned pieces. Each image is roughly 8.5 x 11", 300 dpi.



You can also grab the whole set from a zip folder on my {deviantart page}

Feel free to use these resources for personal or professional projects but please:

Do not claim the original resource images as your own,
Do not redistribute commercially. Basically, don't save and sell the resources as your own, but by all means do share the link to this page with others. :)
Do not use these textures as a base to create your own stock art/resources.

And, I'd love it if you shared anything you've made with these resources with me. I'd love to have a look! =)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome of you! Nice looking high res stuff can be hard to come by. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete